
About my childhood I was born in Abu Dhabi on 1st of October 1980. After 2 years we went to live in Sharjah until 2000 when we came back to Abu Dhabi. About my family, we are three sisters and five brothers. My father worked for the Dubai Police force until 2000 when he changed to Navy. I can’t remember my life before the middle school, but I remember my first day on school and my teacher. I stared my school when I was six years old. I was a good student. I passed all my grades until I finished my high school. Directly I went to continue my high study in Sharjah Men’s College. In 1999 I graduated with Certificate Degree with 2.9 GPA.
During the past summer, I had traveled to Thailand. I decided that I would experience my vacation in a different manner. I decided that I would try to embrace the culture and to find common ground between the Gulf Countries and Thailand. Thailand was rich in culture and tradition, as like that of the U.A.E.



In my free time, I love to bowl. As I am in my company team, I currently in a bowling league that meets twice a week. My average is 200. If I had a chance, I would get 240 as a maximum score.
The smile of children or look of an old woman can influence you. The person who has influenced me most in life was my first wife who passed away in sadly in an accident. After this accident I recognized that life is short and respect people because we do not know how long we have. Another thing that influenced me was a movie that has caused me to change my view on Global warming and what are the effects and how to protect the environment from that kind of pollution.
In the future, I would like to be a successful Electronic/Instrument engineer after I have completed college. And I would like to achieve the position of General Manager of Petroleum Company.
No comments:
Post a Comment